Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 18, 2013

I want to apologize for not writing and updating you on my news. Things have been really busy here. We had 30 missionaries come this week and 14 leave. When missionaries leave we have them stay here on the temple grounds for 2 days. The drawback to that is that they are almost always in the mission office and it is hard to get any work done. It has been SO busy and I have been working long hours trying to get things done because I could not work with all the noise.

One of the departing missionaries, Elder Huang wanted to cook Chinese food for us. He made lunch for us all today. He made sweet and sour chicken and dumplings. It was the best sweet and sour chicken I have ever had.

We had a dinner together with other missionaries every night this week. Today we finally had nothing to do for dinner, but we went out to eat because the restaurant on our street was having a 2 for 1 meal deal. So, each meal was like 3 pounds. So, we had to go since the offer expires today. I have so much food in my fridge that I never got to eat this week because I hardly ever eat at home.

It is finally Spring here! I thought the day would never come! Everything is starting to turn green. Even the trees have green stuff on them =) I took a picture of a rainbow today that I hope I can send you this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment