Sunday, September 14, 2014

Traveling

I am in the Amman airport. I left home yesterday in order to go to NYC to take the test. The trip in the bridge was not bad. Other than the fact that the new suitcase I got died half way through. It broke and did not even make it through the bridge crossing. Few bags actually do make it as they throw them in and out of busses so many times. But I had hoped mine would last ONE trip. I bought tape and taped it so my clothes don't fall off. I hope it lasts till NY. 

I think I hurt my shoulder carrying the bags. I hope I won't have to do a lot more lifting. I didn't sleep last night. I woke up at two and never could go back to sleep. Maybe I'll be tired so I can sleep on the flight. 

You know you would think after so many years of flying humans would invent an easier way to travel long distances! Like beds or faster planes. It is not like we are not paying enough money. 

As I fly to London for a stop it feels so familiar. It reminds me of leaving in January 2013 for my mission. I can't wait to land on British soil. I miss England so much. I wish I had a longer layover and could run and visit the mission office or the temple. 

This post is short. I will write more this week after I take the test and let you know my plans. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you get that layover there and for the happy memories it brings back. I am praying for you. May you travel safely, get the job, and (if I could get to decide these things) not be in pain as you go.

    ReplyDelete