Sunday, November 1, 2015

Boring Stuff

I don't have much to say...Winter seems to be here although we saw no snow yet. It does smell like winter though =)

I wanted to catch up with everything I had to do yesterday, but sadly it did not happen. I spent my day organizing my stuff. I bought a book shelf. It about killed me to carry it up to my apartment then it took me 2 hours to put it together. At least I have some extra storage for my books and stuff. I am not sure how someone can accumulate that much stuff after being here only a year.  I am keeping all my boxes, because if I end up moving it will be such a hard long process.

So, after working hard on organizing yesterday I was so tired that I couldn't do anything else. I feel bad that I missed the Halloween party! but I honestly was so tired I could not move.

I went shopping and forgot to get a few things, but was so tired to get myself out of the house and back to the store...I had three groups of kids come to my door for trick or treat. And after the third group (of 10) left I freaked out because I didn't have candy left. I really didn't think anyone would come to my door on Halloween. I later found some candy, but no one else came. Oh well...

I have been so busy with school that every time someone asks me how I am doing I complain about how busy I am. I have to remember to be grateful. I am using this month of November to remember to be grateful for what I have. I can't imagine how some people are living in other parts of the world having very little. I feel really blessed. I have the temple close by, and members of the church around me and I feel safe. Having a warm place and hot water available 24 hours a day is something I didn't have while living in Palestine. It is great!

Sometimes we should count our blessings to realize how many we truly have.

I do, however, need to organize my life and put the important things first so that I will have time to rest and do things that I want to do. I am hoping I could catch up soon and get ready for the end of the semester, which is coming by so quickly. I can't believe we just hit mid-point, this semester is going by so fast.

I better quit before I bore you all to death. I don't have anything interesting to say, obviously.
Have a great week!


  

1 comment:

  1. I miss you. Let me know if you come down to SLC so we can get together!!!

    ReplyDelete